2/13/2013

#2nd and 3rd Outfits St. Valentine's Day

Le mie proposte per il giorno di San Valentino: tre outfit ed una pettinatura semplice ma con un tocco di romanticismo.
Spero vi piaccia!

My proposals for Valentine's Day: three outfits and a simple hairstyle with a touch of romance.
I hope you like it!

Stay in love
marikyna
1st OUTFIT
Cardigan: Betty Blue
T-Shirt and Boots: ZARA
Leggins and gold ring: H&M

2nd OUTFIT
Cardigan Ikat, Sweater and Necklace: Stradivarius
Hat: Calvin Klein 
Jeans: ZARA
Boots: EMU

3rd OUTFIT
Faux Fur: Silvian Heach
Sweater: Holly Bracken
Bag: D&G
Jeans: Bershka
Ankle Boots: H&M


4 commenti:

  1. Great video. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment! :)
    Sure, I'd like to follow each other. I am now following you on both Bloglovin and GFC.

    xx, A!
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. you've got an amazing blog!
    thank you for your comment!
    I'm following you too!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina

Follow on Bloglovin