


La mia proposta consiste nell'abbinare un caldo vestitino verde in cashmere, adattissimo per questo periodo invernale, con quel tocco giovanile che caratterizza i miei outfit, ovvero la collana di piume arancione che è totalmente in contrasto con il resto del look.
Ho cercato anche di attirare l'attenzione con le collant in lamè per rendere il tutto un po' più particolare.
La cotonatura era d'obbligo, lasciando cadere delle ciocche intorno al viso.
Today I identified with all those women who, for events or for reasons of work or also for their own personal style, classic dress.
My proposal is to combine a warm green dress in cashmere, perfect for this winter, with that youthful touch that characterizes my outfit, or the orange feather necklace that is totally at odds with the rest of the look.
I also tried to draw attention to the lame tights to make it all a bit 'more special.
The combing was a must, dropping some hair around the face.
Stay stylish
marikyna
Jacket, Necklace and Pantyhose: H&M
Dress: Cashmere St.
Shoes: Claudio Morlacchi
Bellissime le calze!! Stai proprio bene :)
RispondiEliminaCara, io ti seguo già!!! Se vuoi possiamo seguirci anche su fb e bloglovin!
A presto
baci
Hi sweet!
RispondiEliminaThanks for comment!! love your style :)
I follow you back. xoxo
La moda muere joven
Very nice pics, I like your dress. Great day.
RispondiEliminahttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
Thank you for visiting our blog! You have very much style, the thigs are fabulous! We subscribe to your blog! Http: // conosinmediastintas.blogspot.com.es/
RispondiEliminaYou are nominated in my blog to Liebster Award. You've got the rules in today's post.
RispondiElimina:)
La moda muere joven
if you don't understand the rules or my questions to you, I'm going to put righ now the same into English. Sorry :)
Eliminaxoxo
La moda muere joven
Thank you.. what I have to do? I have to answer by a post on my blog?
EliminaWhat is Liebster Award?
You got great taste here my dear! Lovely color combination! Sexy too!
RispondiEliminaHappy weekend dear!
★♡ #ChaiChenGiveaways x ROPE Accessories (^_^) ♡★
Ice Goddhez x ROPE Accessories Valentine Giveaway #ChaiChenGiveaways
... join this giveaway and win prizes from ROPE Accessories!
❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
Hi, I love your feather necklace.
RispondiEliminaBoth of us were nomineted to Liebster award by 'La moda muere joven'. So, would you like to follow each other? I'll would love to! :)
Of shure and thank you :) I'm new follower !
Elimina