1/11/2013

Shopping and shooting


Senza titoloSenza titolo Senza titolo
Senza titolo
Senza titolo Senza titolo Senza titolo Senza titolo  

La mia giornata tipo, quella su cui metterei la firma da qui a tutti i giorni a venire: shopping e foto con la mia amica Paris.
Per l'occasione ho indossato un outfit casual ma anche molto chic, grazie alla maglia impreziosita con  decori sulle spalle,  jeans super slim fumè e dei comodi (anche se non si direbbe) tacchi blu elettrico larghi, adatti per affrontare uno shopping sfrenato :)

The day of my dreams: shopping and photos with my friend Paris.
For the occasion I wore a casual outfit but also very chic, thanks to the mesh embellished with decorations on the shoulders, super slim jeans smoked and comfortable (though you would not think) electric blue heels wide, suitable for a shopping spree :)

Dress Young
marikyna
Sweater: Zara
Bracelets: Stradivarius
Jeans: Pull and Bear's
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Bershka

10 commenti:

  1. sei bellissima <3 davvero complimenti! adoro le tue scarpe blu! sono favolose *.*

    Se ti va passa da me, mi farebbe molto piacere :)
    New post on http://girlfashion9002.blogspot.it/2013/01/kiss-me.html#more
    kisses
    Gemma

    RispondiElimina
  2. I really like your sweater. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ciao :) Belle foto e look interessante! Bellissimo il colore delle scarpe,bacio,Paolo

    RispondiElimina
  4. I like your outfit, the blue pumps are great:)

    xo

    Orianne

    I'm follow your blog.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Bellissime le scarpe!
    Un bacio cara

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + JOIN MY GIVEAWAY you can win a fab dress!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love the sweater, you look gorgeous!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love your Pants so much!!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  8. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    RispondiElimina
  9. Bello l'outfit, le scarpe le adoro! xoxo Mina.
    My blog: www.thestylefever.com

    RispondiElimina

Follow on Bloglovin