Ringrazio il mio fidanzato per la t-Shirt!
Memories of a beautiful sunny day in San Remo ... waitin spring!
I thank my boyfriend for his Tee!
Dress Young
marikyna
Sunglasses: I Cristally di Germano Gambini
T-Shirt: from my boyfriend
Blouse: stradivarius
Cardigan: Bershka
Jeans: H&M
Bag: D&G
.jpg)

love your T-shirt <3
RispondiEliminayou are cool
http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/
Ciao Marika! Che carina e che bel look! Anche io aspetto la primavera:) Un bacio!
RispondiEliminaGreat photos dear !!! Btw loving your bag :)
RispondiEliminaI invite you to participate in my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY (due 28th Feb !!)
www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com
Belli gli occhiali!!!
RispondiEliminahttp://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it
Queste foto fanno venire voglia di primavera. Molto carine.
RispondiEliminaValeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
Nice pics and that sneakers are great. Have a nice day,.
RispondiEliminahttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
bellissimo look!!foto bellissime!!
RispondiEliminaFreaky Friday
Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page
bellissime queste foto:)
RispondiEliminahey girl thanks for ur visit..totally love the look!! followed u on GFC followed u on Facebook (FB name - Hansa N) do come back :D
RispondiEliminaFB Fanpage link- https://www.facebook.com/fashionistaera21
love your grunge style!
RispondiEliminawww.stylentonic.com
love style
RispondiEliminagreat post
xx
http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/
bel look !! mi piace la maglia e le scarpe !!:)
RispondiEliminaMilca
new post
www.milcaway.blogspot.it
I love how you layered this look, so cute!
RispondiEliminaxx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Perfect style in Italia's sun ^^
RispondiEliminaNew post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
I loved this look, you are so stylish! ;)
RispondiEliminanice blog!
WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM
Lovely blog and photos! :)
RispondiEliminaMind to follow each other? Let me know.
http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
See you soon. xx
Ma che belle queste foto a San Remo!!!
RispondiEliminaPassa a trovarmi sul blog!!