
Per questo primo look mi sono lasciata ispirare dalla giacca color pesca (anche se in foto sembra più di un color arancione), così per il resto della mise ho usato solo tonalità scure, fatta eccezione del jeans super skinny. Cappellino casual e occhiali retrò.
Così ho iniziato la mia esperienza.
For the week of the Festival I went to Sanremo, where I found a fabulous weather, so every day I enjoyed myself to create different outfits, heedless of rain and storms.
For this first look I let myself be inspired by the peach-colored jacket (though in the picture looks more like orange), so for the rest of the mise I only used dark shades, with the exception of super skinny jeans. Casual hat and retro glasses.
In this way I started my experience.
Dress Young
marikyna
Beany: Calvin Klein
Faux Fur: Silvian Heach
Jacket: H&M
Blouse and Glasses: Stradivarius
Bag: D&G
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: All Star
Beautiful place, I guess for the pictures and for what I have heard about it!and you are great in this look, really pretty!Kisses:)
RispondiEliminaChe bella quella giacca! Stai molto bene :)
RispondiEliminahttp://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it
Ma dai, eri a Sanremo? Che invidia! Perfetto questo outfit ;)))
RispondiEliminahttp://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2013/02/il-festival-e-le-calze-di-luciana.html
Perfect outfit girl!
RispondiEliminaX Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com
Nice outfit, I really like your shoes! ;) So trendy
RispondiEliminaRegando mi cactus
Me encanta el look y el bolso. Te sigo :) si te apetece seguirme estaré encantada.
RispondiEliminaUn beso, Beatriz
www.throughmycloset.com
I love your outfit <3 Nice blog - do you want to follow each other? Let ne know. :)
RispondiEliminaBest wishes from Austria DK
http://dk-worldoffashion.blogspot.co.at