Chi un po' mi conosce sa che sono un'amante degli styling semplici, infatti anche questa volta ho abbinato scarpe basse con dei jeggins (i miei preferiti!) ad una giacca lilla alquanto grintosa!
Non mi sono fatta mancare una collana in strass, che di sera dona tanta luce al look.
Direi un accessorio passe-partout, facilmente abbinabile con ogni mise!
Here I am again this time with an outfit suitable for night life or business meetings.
Who knows me knows that I am a lover of simple styling, in fact this time I paired shoes with jeggins (my favorite!) to a jacket lilac very young!
I have not had to miss a rhinestone necklace, which gives so much light to the outfit.
An accessory easy to match with any mise!
Dress Young
marikyna
Jacket & Ring: H&M
T-Shirt: ZARA
Jeggins & Necklace: Stradivarius
Bikers: Moken



You look sexy :)
RispondiEliminaps I'm following you now!!
Mi piace questo look e in particolare la giacca.
RispondiEliminaValeria
http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
You look great, i love those boots, thanks for the visit and for follow my blog, i'm follow you now with gfc, have a wonderful day !!
RispondiEliminaxoxo
www.descontraidas.com
Very nice outfit. I love that shirt! :)
RispondiElimina<3
Would you like to follow each other? =)
http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/
Lovely blog, you look great!
RispondiEliminaYou are very welcomet to visit my blog, and you if you like it, we can follow each other! Let me know!
You looks great. Have a nice day.
RispondiEliminahttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
Nice outfit, amazing blazer! :)
RispondiEliminaOutfit every Friday: Regando mi cactus
wow!! you look amazing!
RispondiEliminaWould you like follow each other?
mi piace questo tuo look. Bella.
RispondiEliminaPassa sul mio blog e seguimi se ti piace, mi farebbe piacere.
Ti lascio il mio link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
Puoi trovarmi anche su Facebook, instagram,chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.
I follow you back :)
RispondiEliminaCiao Marika, grazie per il tuo commento!
RispondiEliminaSiamo nuove follower, se ti va di ricambiare...
Bello il tuo outfit!
V
www.fashionriddles.com
Bellissime foto!!
RispondiEliminaMi piace questo outfit!
Ma eri da Vanity Fair?
Fashion Smiling ♡
Google Friend Connect
BLOGLOVIN, INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
Nice look!! Love your blazer :)
RispondiEliminaWanna follow each other? Lemme know...
xoxo
Ankita
http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/
nice ;)
RispondiEliminado you want to follow each other?
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
Great pics!! love your outfit!!Would u like follow each other? Let me know. Kisses
RispondiEliminaThanks, Dear!! Followed back in gfc and fanpage maybe u follow my fanpage too. Kisses
Eliminajust love your blazer =)
RispondiEliminaMy Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory
It´s a great look!! I love everything and the hair style is awsome!!Kisses:)
RispondiEliminaCarinissima!
RispondiEliminaCiao,Elle
http://redischic.blogspot.it/