6/24/2012

A touch of blue

Per non sentirmi carica di impegni, questo weekend ho scelto di portare con me solo l'essenziale
 in una piccola pochette a mano o a tracolla, accompagnata da un vestitino blu 
e qualche centimetro in più!











Dress young
marikyna

DRESS ZARA
VINTAGE BELT
POCHETTE D&G
NAIL POLISH KIKO

6 commenti:

  1. i love that blue dress! so pretty! :)
    new post up + enter international oasap giveaway!
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    RispondiElimina
  2. Stupenda, questo vestitino è favoloso!!!

    Kiss, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    RispondiElimina
  3. che bello questo vestito!
    http://sisters-style.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  4. like your blog dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    RispondiElimina
  5. bellissimo il vestito!!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  6. What an adorable look, dear~! ) I am just in love with your dress~! Need to buy the same asap ))
    I found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog also,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Keep posting~! )


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    RispondiElimina

Follow on Bloglovin