1/19/2013

White FAUX fur



Per questo outfit mi sono lasciata ispirare dal mio nuovo acquisto: il maglioncino.
Erano mesi che lo curavo e, con l'arrivo dei saldi, non me lo sono lasciato sfuggire!
Così ieri l' ho abbinato ad una finta pelliccia bianca molto morbida di H&M,  jeans slim fit strappati e come accessorio un bangle con borchie piatte color oro.
Come si può capire dai miei precedenti look, non sono un'amante degli abbinamenti troppo rigorosi ma questa volta ho abbinato scarpe e borsa giocando con le nuance del marrone, grazie alle mie fedeli Vic Matié e Louis Vuitton.

For this outfit I let myself be inspired by my new purchase: the sweater.
It had been months that followed the sweater and with the arrival of the sales, I can not be missed!
So yesterday I 've combined it with a white faux fur H&M, slim fit jeans and a bangle with gold studs flat.
As you can see from my previous look, I'm not a lover of combinations too strict but this time I paired shoes and bag playing with shades of brown, thanks to my faithful Vic Matié and Louis Vuitton.

Dress Young
marikyna
Sweater: Please
Faux fur: H&M
Jeans: Bershka
Bangle: Mango
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Vic Matiè


4 commenti:

  1. You look really great and I like that LV and jeans. Have a nice weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. great post! i'm your new follower.. i hope you visit my blog sometimes. thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. great outfit! Love your blog..new follower! I hope you visit my blog!
    Kisses

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great look! :) Love your boots and your faux fur vest!!
    You look stunning sweetie!
    Hope you could visit my blog!

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    RispondiElimina

Follow on Bloglovin