

E sarà stato proprio per questo motivo che non ho esitato nel tirare fuori gli shorts dall'armadio.
Quella di oggi è una marikyna Rock a partire dalla maglietta dei Kiss, gruppo che adoro, alla borsa borchiata e, al mio ultimo acquisto, le All Star di raso borchiate!
Devo ammettere che, appena le ho viste esposte non ho avuto molti secondi per ragionare e l'impulso mi ha spinta a comprarle... sneakers lovers <3
I love these beautiful days in the coldest periods of the year, give me a dose of energy!
It has been for this reason that I have not hesitated to pull out the shorts from the cabinet.
This is marikyna Rock! from the Kiss T-shirt, a group that I adore, to the studded bag, my latest purchase, to the All Star studded satin!
I have to admit that as soon as I saw them I did not have many seconds to reason and the impulse urged me to buy ... sneakers lovers <3
Dress Young
marikyna
Earrings, Hair clips: H&M
T-Shirt: Alcott
Shorts, bag: Zara
Sneakers: All Star
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
carinissima <3 adoro questo look moltissimo!
RispondiEliminaNew giveaway WIN 50 $ to spend on TIDESTORE
NEW POST IS UP ON MY BLOG
oxoxoxo
Marie
Splendide foto e splendido look! Lo adoro!
RispondiEliminaxx
NEW POST!!
VOTE FOR ME! GRAZIA.IT BLOGGER! Push red heart <3
Red head's Blog | Facebook page | Red head on Instagram! | Follow me on Bloglovin!
RispondiEliminalove the studded sneakers!
http://www.themilanomode.com/
Ciao! Grazie per il commento sul mio blog! Certo che possiamo seguirci a vicenda :D
RispondiEliminaInizio io, ma ti aspetto da me!! :)
http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/
Hi!!! You have such a cool blog!! Thanks for following me on GFC, I am now following you too. Would you also like to follow each other on Bloglovin? just let me know :)
RispondiEliminaHTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Perfect pics and I am following you now via bloglovin, I am num 4. Now your turn, Have a nice day.
RispondiEliminahttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
Questo outfit trasmette energia allo stato puro!!!
RispondiEliminaHai già partecipato al mio sondaggio? Mi interessa la tua opinione: http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2013/01/control-top-or-not.html
Fuuuuuun !!
RispondiEliminaJette un coup d'oeil a mon blog, il est nouveau, besoin d'avis
A bientot :)
http://roki-blog.blogspot.fr/